Installer MS Visio Professional 2021
GETKEYNOW provides you with 100% Genuine Software and Experienced Staff to help you complete the installation process. We promise that when you buy the product, the Genuine Software will install successfully on your computer and we will refund for you if the software cannot be installed or cannot activate the copyright on your device.
You’ll get DIGITAL PRODUCT on your email with a License Key and Link Download from Microsoft. Please make sure that your email address is correct. If you can’t find the email within 1 hours, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
CDN$ 59.00CDN$ 699.99
Buy genuine Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 License Discount from Microsoft Partner In Canada:
- It’s simple to receive products via email: These are digital retail products from Microsoft partners, which will be delivered via email.
- Activate once, use forever: You can use it to install your computer and activate the license forever.
- Easy to install and activate from ISO file or direct link from Microsoft.
- Refunds 100% if your activation fails or the installation fails. (Protected by Paypal)
- You do not need to select 32bit or 64bit versions, we will send both to you.
- Pay easily with Paypal or Credit card
- Simple to install and activate.
- Experienced IT support 24/7.
- Sales off 90%.
We offer you genuine Microsoft products at the cheapest price because we buy products from Microsoft in huge quantity so we get the best deals. In addition, the product is emailed to help save shipping and packaging costs, reduce production and CD burning costs, etc. Because we want to save maximum costs for our customers and reduce waste to the environment. During use, You still receive the latest free updates and support from Microsoft.
Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 Digital License Genuine in Canada:
• Create professional diagrams easily with ready-made templates and shapes
• Build and validate diagrams that support industry standards, including BPMN 2.0 and UML 2.5
• Use your finger or pen to draw and take notes naturally on touch-enabled devices
• Create database visualizations using built-in database model diagrams
• Collaborate with others by adding and replying to comments within Visio
• Link diagrams to live data from internal and external sources
Get started quickly with ready-made templates and thousands of customizable shapes
Collaborate with others and share diagrams seamlessly
Connect diagrams to real-time data to gain insights and make decisions quickly
Supports industry standards
Visio’s huge shape library supports Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Specification and Description Language (SDL).
Simple, secure sharing
Share your diagrams from secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint (sold separately).
Easy data linking
Connect your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from common internal and external sources. Insert data graphics or use formatting to reflect changes in the underlying data in your diagram.
Change shapes in existing diagrams without losing your layout and shape connections, making it simple to adjust the look of your diagram without losing the work you’ve already done.
Real-time presence indicators
See where co-authors are working in the canvas with a simple presence indicator for files saved in the cloud.
See who’s working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
Supports multiple data sources
Visio supports Microsoft Excel workbooks, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation lists, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Exchange Server directories, Azure Active Directory information, and other OLEDB or ODBC data sources.
Automatically generate org charts from data sources like Excel, Exchange, or Azure Active Directory.
Ability to import DWG files, including enhanced file format support.
|Processor||1.6 GHz, 2-core processor|
|Operating system||Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019|
|Memory||4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM|
|Hard disk space||4 GB available disk space|
|Display||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Graphics||DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration|
|Additional system requirements||Internet access|